The NetWatchman Customer Support Agent Internship Program is designed to provide qualified students the opportunity to gain valuable, hands on work experience in our NetWatchman Network Operations Center.
The structure and makeup of our Intern Program will provide you with an opportunity to prove your abilities and demonstrate your desire to be successful in an IT career while making meaningful contributions to the company.
Here you will work with seasoned NetWatchman Certified Customer Support Agents to undertake challenging assignments that provide the opportunity for you to learn about the leading advanced technologies while having an intense exposure to an elite process driven approach to delivering services in the field of Information Technology.
Key student benefits and objectives of the NetWatchman Certified Customer Support Agent Internship include:
- Gaining a unique perspective of the operations of a growing information technology services company and experience first hand the complete business/technology lifecycle.
- Learning basic help desk operations including; basic trouble shooting using network management and monitoring tools, incident management, problem triage, trouble ticketing and escalation procedures in a standards based process driven environment.
- Learning the essentials of documenting and diagramming existing and new network designs for use by both our engineering and sales teams.
- Learning the importance of providing the highest level of responsiveness and customer service to clients.
- Gaining exposure to integrating and supporting industry leading advanced IT technologies in medium and large enterprise environments.
Qualification: Information Technology or a related major, Strong Communication skills and a solid interest in Virtualization, Storage, Network Infrastructure, Wireless LANs, Security and Disaster Recovery.