Now you can extend your existing endpoint and network security service with an additional layer of protection. Web Protection is our easy-to-manage web security feature that allows you to control, monitor and enforce client web policies all via a single pane of glass – the Network Access Self-Managed RMM dashboard.
Robust, flexible, easy to manage
Combine Web Protection with Managed Antivirus, and patch management to offer complete protection from every security angle, delivering comprehensive web security, web filtering and bandwidth monitoring.
- Keep the business safe and end-users protected by securing against websites pushing malware, phishing, proxies, spyware, adware, botnets and spam
- Apply time-based browsing rules and web content filtering policies across a robust range of website categories and helping to reduce non-work related browsing such as social networking, auctions, games and more
- Help employees stay productive with common-sense web browsing policies designed for the workplace
- Stay on top of bandwidth usage with alerts when devices exceed thresholds – enabling quick remediation to avoid unwanted costs or a throttled network
- Protect the business from legal liability and reduce the risk of a security breach through proactive internet access controls
Here’s how it works
The Web Protection feature is built around a policy-driven approach so each device that you turn on for Web Protection will point to a central policy. You can edit the policy and adjust settings for the devices with that particular policy, helping you to scale Web Protection to a range of devices as opposed to having device-level settings across the board.
There’s a ton of great policy options
- Block users from visiting suspected and confirmed unsafe sites
- Apply web filtering to enforce internet access policies in the workplac
- Set white lists and black lists to override category based filters
- Optionally apply a schedule so employees can access non-work sites during out of office hours or on the lunch hour
- Apply a ‘web bandwidth’ check and be alerted when there’s excessive bandwidth activity on a network
- Intelligently filter internet activity by day, category and URL to reveal trends, spikes and irregularities and show or hide URL data depending on data privacy requirements
- …complete with detailed reporting tools that let you analyze browsing activity and demonstrate the effectiveness of web security.
Network Access Self-Managed RMM Web Protection lets you do all the things you need to do to make your security offering as comprehensive as it can be. Supported with Patch Management, Managed Antivirus, and MDM, you really can offer peace of mind around business security.