We are currently seeking Pre-Sales and/or Post Sales, Solutions Architects whose primary job function will be to recommend, design, install, and maintain the suite of total information technology services and solutions that Network Access offers.
Strong expertise and experience in ANY of the following technology areas can be your key to building a successful career with Network Access.
- IT Security
- Server and Storage Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Messaging and Directory Services
- Network Infrastructure (routing, switching, wireless and remote access)
This position requires the successful candidate to work both on-site with clients and work closely with internal teams to design systems to suit our clients’ strategic needs.
Examples of specialized skills and/or certifications desired include:
- SAN and NAS experience (EMC / Other)
- Virtual server environments (VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft)
- Physical-to-Virtual (P2V) Migrations
- Cisco switching and routing
- Microsoft Active Directory migration and management
- Microsoft Exchange migration and management
- Other Microsoft services (DNS, DHCP, IIS, WSUS, Terminal Services, etc)
- MCITP certification a plus
- Linux experience a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
Solutions Architect responsibilities:
- Provide pre and/or post sales consulting, design, implementation and on-going support services for clients.
- Manage and monitor remote client servers and systems
- Support sales team members as a technical resource and assist with proposal/SOW development
- Candidate will be working on mission critical business applications operating in 24/7 data center environments
- Provide support to current and potential customers in a friendly and professional manner.