The objective of our Information Security Assessment is to identify risks and mitigate network vulnerabilities – before a breach occurs.
Using state of the art technologies, the security assessment is designed to probe network devices for known vulnerabilities, this analysis will provide valuable insight on past vulnerabilities as well as remediation steps to improve your organization’s infrastructure for the future.
- Required to comply with regulation complaints associated with HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, or other PA Privacy Laws
- Protect the reputation and image of your organization before a security breach occurs
- Generally interested in improving your security infrastructure
The four phases of our Information Security Assessment:
- Scan external and internal IP addresses for general vulnerabilities
- Detailed analysis of found vulnerabilities, explanations, a severity scale, and remediation steps to be taken
- Top threats to the confidentiality of your protected information
- Existing controls to mitigate threats
- Additional planed controls
- Remaining risk (acceptable risk)
- Report with all the steps your organization has taken to comply with privacy laws
- Customized Compliance Plan to get your organization aligned with government regulations
- Policies outlining how to comply with regulations and with your Information Security Program
OTA – Online Trust Alliance document on Security and Privacy Risk Assessments.